Publish Your Book

fearless five by four boxed set

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.”

Maya Angelou

FSHE publishes Mystery (Cozy, Hard boiled, International, Police Procedural), Women’s Fiction, Young Adult Fiction (Adventure, Romance), New Adult Fiction, and Non-fiction (Autobiographies, Cookery, Lifestyle, Business, Inspirational, Film).

We do NOT publish any of the following genres: Poetry, Horror, Religious (including “Christian” Non-fiction, Occult & Witchcraft), Sci-fi or Dystopian/Vampire/Paranormal.

But we don’t just publish books; anyone can publish a book. We use our publishing packages to launch or build author brands and careers.

FSHE currently offers two publishing packages from which you can expect:

Sterling Silver Publishing Package [from $4,999]

  • manuscript editing 
  • full colour cover design (3 revisions)  
  • black and white standard interior formatting 
  • ISBN allocation 
  • copyright registration 
  • paperback production and publishing
  • eBook production and publishing in Kindle & ePub formats 
  • audiobook production and publishing
  • paperback printing @ author’s price
  • 5 free author copies
  • tailor-made author marketing plan
  • tailor-made book marketing plan
  • worldwide distribution
  • available to libraries all over the world  
  • 70% royalties for author

Diamond in the Rough Publishing Package [from $7,500]

  • manuscript editing 
  • full colour cover design (3 revisions)
  •  black and white standard interior formatting 
  • ISBN allocation 
  • copyright registration 
  • paperback production and publishing
  • eBook production and publishing in Kindle & ePub formats 
  • audiobook production and publishing
  • paperback printing @ author’s price
  • 5 free author copies
  • tailor-made author marketing plan
  • tailor-made book marketing plan
  • worldwide distribution
  • available to libraries all over the world  
  • 70% royalties for author

The STERLING SILVER PUBLISHING PACKAGE is for a new book or author, whereas the DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH PUBLISHING PACKAGE is our revamp solution for a book that’s already been published elsewhere but sales are suffering due to bad branding or marketing decisions. With both options, FSHE will undertake 30% of the cost of the publishing package and the author will be responsible for the other 70%.

Why not find out today if you’re supposed to be an FSHE author?